Saturday, November 27, 2010

Browning Silver Hunter


The first firearm I purchased.  After years of shooting sporting clays with the guys at Indiana Gun Club constantly borrowing someone else's gun at the range, I finally broke down and purchased my own shotgun; this was the first step in the great adventure (one of the best decisions I've made).

This is the first firearm I purchased from Phil Baker at the Indiana Gun Club.  Please consider Phil as you comparison shop for your firearm-- he will honestly advise the novice shooter.  Phil suggested this as my first shotgun as "A good quality entry level yet inexpensive shotgun.  Good enoungh to get started in clay shooting sports. It should hold it's value and will appeal to game hunters and entry level clay shooters should my interest in shooting sports be just a passing fad". Turns out the interest in shooting sports took hold, I have since purchased multiple firearms from Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment